Over on the Our Book Reviews web site, there is a review by The Mole of Welcome to the Multiverse (Sorry for the inconvenience) by Ira Nayman. Although he admits it’s hard to sum up Ira’s book (and he mentions Douglas Adams, Tom Holt, Robert Rankin and Spike Milligan while trying), he does describe it as “A great read that is highly entertaining and while it is funny throughout it isn’t the kind of story that relies on one-liners and punchlines.” You can read the full review here.
- Fictional Alignment is a satire by Mike French exploring a future in which androids control culture
- Instrument of Chaos now available
- entertaining, fresh, and some dead-on satire – The Future Fire review of The Multiverse is a Nice Place to Visit, But I Wouldn’t Want to Live There
- “a well-told fantasy story that will intrigue adult and young adult readers alike” – review of Cold Fire on Risingshadow
- Please bear with us – we have no internet connection thanks to Openreach
There are no upcoming events.
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history An Android Awakes android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback Peter R. Ellis philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner Welcome to the Multiverse...