Over on the Our Book Reviews web site, there is a review by The Mole of Welcome to the Multiverse (Sorry for the inconvenience) by Ira Nayman. Although he admits it’s hard to sum up Ira’s book (and he mentions Douglas Adams, Tom Holt, Robert Rankin and Spike Milligan while trying), he does describe it as “A great read that is highly entertaining and while it is funny throughout it isn’t the kind of story that relies on one-liners and punchlines.” You can read the full review here.
- Instrument of Peace audiobook now available
- meticulous and painfully familiar – Pen Tynan’s (sort of) review of SmartYellow™
- “a fantastical story with plenty of excitement” – review of Instrument of War on Risingshadow
- “a meaty, classic collection” – review by Brian Clegg of John Gribbin’s Don’t Look Back
- Cursed on the Prairies coming in September…
Forthcoming EventsSep 29 Fri 2017all-day Elsewhen Press at FantasyCon 2017 @ The Bull Hotel, PeterboroughElsewhen Press at FantasyCon 2017 @ The Bull Hotel, PeterboroughSep 29 – Sunday all-dayWe will be at FantasyCon in Peterborough at the end of September. As well as having a presence in the Dealers Room, we will be [...]
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history An Android Awakes android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner The Janus Cycle Welcome to the Multiverse...