- Fictional Alignment is a satire by Mike French exploring a future in which androids control culture
- Instrument of Chaos now available
- entertaining, fresh, and some dead-on satire – The Future Fire review of The Multiverse is a Nice Place to Visit, But I Wouldn’t Want to Live There
- “a well-told fantasy story that will intrigue adult and young adult readers alike” – review of Cold Fire on Risingshadow
- Please bear with us – we have no internet connection thanks to Openreach
There are no upcoming events.
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history An Android Awakes android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback Peter R. Ellis philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner Welcome to the Multiverse...
Ira Nayman reads from You Can’t Kill the Multiverse* in Toronto
Ira read from You Can’t Kill the Multiverse (But You Can Mess With its Head), the second novel in the Transdimensional Authority series. Luckily, Stephen B Pearl was there with a video camera, so we can all enjoy it. Watch it on YouTube here.At the recent A Dark Night of Canadian Fantasy event in Toronto,