We have been very lucky over the first three years of our existence (yes it’s three years already!) to have attracted a very strong and impressive list of talented authors. We have 23 authors, and they hail from North America (US and Canada), Europe (UK, Ireland, Turkey) and Australasia (Australia). They work in a variety of environments, sitting at their keyboards in a study or an office or at a table. Some work in slightly more exotic locations though. Tej Turner, whose debut novel The Janus Cycle we will publish in January, was working on final edits while on his backpacking trek through Asia. Just to make everyone else jealous he sent us a photo of his workstation last week, in the Harau Valley in Sumatra. Thanks Tej
- “a fantastical story with plenty of excitement” – review of Instrument of War on Risingshadow
- “a meaty, classic collection” – review by Brian Clegg of John Gribbin’s Don’t Look Back
- Cursed on the Prairies coming in September…
- “full-frontal, Gonzo storytelling” – review of The Janus Cycle and Dinnusos Rises on All Things Jill-Elizabeth
- Nine Worlds 2017 – we had a blast!
There are no upcoming events.
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history An Android Awakes android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner The Janus Cycle Welcome to the Multiverse...