For all the fans of Christopher Nuttall’s bestselling fantasy Bookworm series, the revelation at the end of Bookworm III: The Best Laid Plans, when it was released in February, that the series would conclude with Book IV was both happy and sad: on the one hand there was the pleasure of looking forward to the final dénouement and hopefully a show down between Elaine and the Witch-King, while on the other hand there was the disappointment that the end to such a fantastic series was in sight. Those fans won’t have to wait much longer to experience that exquisite mix of pain and pleasure because Bookworm IV: Full Circle will be published as an eBook in October and in paperback in November. Still can’t wait? Well at least we can now reveal the cover of the book, which raises all sorts of questions on its own…
- Beware ancient coins, they’re not always what they seem – warns Dave Weaver, author of Timekeepers
- Oddball, enjoyable and original – an interview with Mike French at the Alternative Magazine Online
- “excellent in every regard” – review of The Wages of Sin on Risingshadow
- “excellent, fresh and wonderfully satirical science fiction” – review on Risinghadow of The Multiverse is a Nice Place to Visit, But I Wouldn’t Want to Live There
- Much-anticipated new epic fantasy from award-winning bestselling author Christopher Nuttall
There are no upcoming events.
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history An Android Awakes android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback Peter R. Ellis philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner Welcome to the Multiverse...