For all the fans of Christopher Nuttall’s bestselling fantasy Bookworm series, the revelation at the end of Bookworm III: The Best Laid Plans, when it was released in February, that the series would conclude with Book IV was both happy and sad: on the one hand there was the pleasure of looking forward to the final dénouement and hopefully a show down between Elaine and the Witch-King, while on the other hand there was the disappointment that the end to such a fantastic series was in sight. Those fans won’t have to wait much longer to experience that exquisite mix of pain and pleasure because Bookworm IV: Full Circle will be published as an eBook in October and in paperback in November. Still can’t wait? Well at least we can now reveal the cover of the book, which raises all sorts of questions on its own…
- meticulous and painfully familiar – Pen Tynan’s (sort of) review of SmartYellow™
- “a fantastical story with plenty of excitement” – review of Instrument of War on Risingshadow
- “a meaty, classic collection” – review by Brian Clegg of John Gribbin’s Don’t Look Back
- Cursed on the Prairies coming in September…
- “full-frontal, Gonzo storytelling” – review of The Janus Cycle and Dinnusos Rises on All Things Jill-Elizabeth
There are no upcoming events.
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history An Android Awakes android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner The Janus Cycle Welcome to the Multiverse...