Hannah Farrell is an American Artist currently studying animation at Minneapolis College of Art and Design. She is influenced heavily by French animator, Sylvain Chomet, who introduced her into the beautiful art of characters. Hannah is very playful with the bodies she creates and looks forward to the transition from still picture to moving picture. That being said, Hannah has been very happy as a freelance illustrator. She doesn’t know where her art career will go in the next few years, but she’s enjoyed it so far and is nothing but optimistic.
Hannah has produced artwork for the covers of Ira Nayman’s Transdimensional Authority novels:
- International agency implicated in inexplicable disappearances – temporal rendition suspected July 8, 2016
- UNVEILED: Cover of It’s Just the Chronosphere Unfolding as it Should June 13, 2016
- International Women’s Day 2016 March 8, 2016
- Random Dingoes – alternate realities just got weirder, now there’s time travel April 3, 2015
- UNCLOAKED: The Cover art of Random Dingoes January 29, 2015
Hannah can be contacted via Elsewhen Press using hannah.b.farrell (at) elsewhen.co.uk