Peter Wolfe lives the life of a hermit, desperately trying to avoid the mysterious and terrifying ‘Real World’, preferring instead the varying realities that inhabit his bookshelf and his mind.
Peter lives in Leeds with his girlfriend and their cat, who has the joint function of being Emperor of the Known Universe and Chief Editor. His Lordship seems to disapprove of Peter’s writing, forever stealing his pens and or leaving indecipherable comments by walking across the keyboard.
‘If you go into the woods today…’ is Peter’s first published work, though with luck many more Science Fiction and Fantasy stories will soon follow.
On a more personal note Peter finds writing about himself in the third person quite peculiar and fears that if he doesn’t stop soon he might do a Jack Torrance. After all, All Work and No Play…
Peter’s story If you go into the woods today… is included in [Re]Awakenings, an anthology of new speculative fiction which was published by Elsewhen Press on 21st November 2011.
- Professor delighted by [Re]Awakenings authors December 14, 2011
- First trailer for [Re]Awakenings December 11, 2011
- [Re]Awakenings available in new Italian and Spanish Kindle stores December 1, 2011
- [Re]Awakenings available to buy as eBook November 21, 2011
- Taster of [Re]Awakenings available for download November 16, 2011
Peter can be contacted via Elsewhen Press using peter.wolfe (at) elsewhen.co.uk