Siobhan is a writer, copy writer, digital producer and film maker who sometimes helps out at Hoxton Street Monster Supplies. She has worked all over the place including San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and at the European Space Agency. She writes about robots, comets and broken weather, and her work was performed by White Rabbit at ‘Are You Sitting Comfortably’. She is currently writing her first novel, ably abetted by her cat assistant/assassin.
Siobhan’s story Face the Music is included in the anthology Existence is Elsewhen which was published by Elsewhen Press on 18th March 2016.
- “a sharp collection” – 8/10 review of Existence is Elsewhen on Starbust Magazine
- “excellent and wonderfully imaginative” – review of Existence is Elsewhen on Risingshadow
- Existence is Elsewhen launch at Mancunicon March 30, 2016
- Published today – Existence is Elsewhen, Science Fiction anthology headlined by John Gribbin March 18, 2016
- International Women’s Day 2016 March 8, 2016
Siobhan can be contacted via Elsewhen Press using siobhan.mcveigh (at) elsewhen.co.uk