- Beware ancient coins, they’re not always what they seem – warns Dave Weaver, author of Timekeepers
- Oddball, enjoyable and original – an interview with Mike French at the Alternative Magazine Online
- “excellent in every regard” – review of The Wages of Sin on Risingshadow
- “excellent, fresh and wonderfully satirical science fiction” – review on Risinghadow of The Multiverse is a Nice Place to Visit, But I Wouldn’t Want to Live There
- Much-anticipated new epic fantasy from award-winning bestselling author Christopher Nuttall
There are no upcoming events.
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history An Android Awakes android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback Peter R. Ellis philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner Welcome to the Multiverse...
Category Archives: Turing100
I suppose it’s a question that anyone would ask themselves, human or AI alike but, after five years of dedicated work, millions in investment and hundreds of man-years in intellectual capital, the last thing anyone had expected was failure in … Continue reading
by FREDERICA VON McTOAST-HYPHEN, Alternate Reality News Service People Culture Writer The animatronic, AI-enhanced head of Alan Turing has gone missing. “I wouldn’t worry too much about it,” said DCI Gene Hunt. “They tell me that Turing’s a smart lad, … Continue reading
“Hyperboloids of wondrous Light Rolling for aye through Space and Time Harbour those Waves which somehow Might Play out God’s holy pantomime.” -Alan Turing. His favourite story: Snow white and the way the witch in disguise handed her the poisoned … Continue reading
The scrape of chair legs, dimmed lights, a cough, the sound of rain against a window. “Please relax, I’m going to ask you a series of questions. Try and answer them as honestly as possible.” “Okay,” says the girl. “You’ve … Continue reading