- Beware ancient coins, they’re not always what they seem – warns Dave Weaver, author of Timekeepers
- Oddball, enjoyable and original – an interview with Mike French at the Alternative Magazine Online
- “excellent in every regard” – review of The Wages of Sin on Risingshadow
- “excellent, fresh and wonderfully satirical science fiction” – review on Risinghadow of The Multiverse is a Nice Place to Visit, But I Wouldn’t Want to Live There
- Much-anticipated new epic fantasy from award-winning bestselling author Christopher Nuttall
There are no upcoming events.
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history An Android Awakes android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback Peter R. Ellis philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner Welcome to the Multiverse...
Tag Archives: convention
We had a great time at this year’s Nine Worlds Geekfest. We had only just returned from a wedding in the South of France (where we first had to acclimatise to the heat), when we were rushing around preparing for … Continue reading
We are excited to announce that we will be at this year’s Eastercon – Dysprosium 2015 at the Park Inn in Heathrow. Instead of one large Dealers’ Room, there will be a number of smaller rooms and we have secured … Continue reading
Join us this weekend at Novacon in Nottingham. If you’re going to be there, come and find us in the Dealers Room and say hello. We will also be launching Arteess: Conflict by James Starling on Sunday morning in the … Continue reading
Douglas Thompson, author of Entanglement, will be at FantasyCon 2012 at the Royal Albion Hotel, Brighton, 27-30 September 2012. Look for him in the Dealers’ Room at the Eibonvale Press table.
David A. Colón, author of The Lost Men, will be at FenCon IX (21-23 September) in the Crowne Plaza North Dallas