- “a well-told fantasy story that will intrigue adult and young adult readers alike” – review of Cold Fire on Risingshadow
- Please bear with us – we have no internet connection thanks to Openreach
- Cold Fire – Peter R. Ellis at Leominster Library
- Instrument of Peace audiobook now available
- meticulous and painfully familiar – Pen Tynan’s (sort of) review of SmartYellow™
There are no upcoming events.
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback Peter R. Ellis philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner The Janus Cycle Welcome to the Multiverse...
Tag Archives: David A. Hardy (artist)
On RisingShadow, Seregil of Rhiminee has reviewed Don’t Look Back by John Gribbin. He starts by saying that he considers it to be “” adding that he found John’s way of “combining science and fiction highly effective”. He goes on … Continue reading
Don’t Look Back, the definitive retrospective collection of short stories by John Gribbin is now available to pre-order from major eBook retailers. Many of the stories in this collection were originally published in Analog and other magazines. Some were precursors … Continue reading
Science Fact joins Science Fiction in Don’t Look Back, the definitive collection from pre-eminent writer and broadcaster, John Gribbin DARTFORD, KENT – 10 March 2017 – Elsewhen Press, an independent UK publisher specialising in Speculative Fiction, is delighted to announce … Continue reading