- entertaining, fresh, and some dead-on satire – The Future Fire review of The Multiverse is a Nice Place to Visit, But I Wouldn’t Want to Live There
- “a well-told fantasy story that will intrigue adult and young adult readers alike” – review of Cold Fire on Risingshadow
- Please bear with us – we have no internet connection thanks to Openreach
- Cold Fire – Peter R. Ellis at Leominster Library
- Instrument of Peace audiobook now available
There are no upcoming events.
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback Peter R. Ellis philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner The Janus Cycle Welcome to the Multiverse...
Tag Archives: humour
On his website, Gestalt Real-Time Reviews, Des Lewis has recently been reading the stories in Rhys Hughes’ collection Mirrors in the Deluge and writing a review of each as a ‘thought-stream’ over the last month. It has been fascinating to … Continue reading
“surreal, daft anthropomorphisms of the everyday” – review of Mirrors in the Deluge on Starburst Magazine website
On the Starburst Magazine website, Jennie Bailey has written a review of Mirrors in the Deluge by Rhys Hughes. She describes the short stories in this collection as “surreal, daft anthropomorphisms of the everyday”. She says that there’s “fun to … Continue reading
The Risingshadow.net website is not only one of the largest science fiction and fantasy book databases full of detailed book information, but also hosts well-written and absorbing reviews of many of those books. Their latest review, by Seregil of Rhiminee, … Continue reading