- Beware ancient coins, they’re not always what they seem – warns Dave Weaver, author of Timekeepers
- Oddball, enjoyable and original – an interview with Mike French at the Alternative Magazine Online
- “excellent in every regard” – review of The Wages of Sin on Risingshadow
- “excellent, fresh and wonderfully satirical science fiction” – review on Risinghadow of The Multiverse is a Nice Place to Visit, But I Wouldn’t Want to Live There
- Much-anticipated new epic fantasy from award-winning bestselling author Christopher Nuttall
There are no upcoming events.
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history An Android Awakes android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback Peter R. Ellis philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner Welcome to the Multiverse...
Tag Archives: humour
On his website, Gestalt Real-Time Reviews, Des Lewis has recently been reading the stories in Rhys Hughes’ collection Mirrors in the Deluge and writing a review of each as a ‘thought-stream’ over the last month. It has been fascinating to … Continue reading
“surreal, daft anthropomorphisms of the everyday” – review of Mirrors in the Deluge on Starburst Magazine website
On the Starburst Magazine website, Jennie Bailey has written a review of Mirrors in the Deluge by Rhys Hughes. She describes the short stories in this collection as “surreal, daft anthropomorphisms of the everyday”. She says that there’s “fun to … Continue reading