- entertaining, fresh, and some dead-on satire – The Future Fire review of The Multiverse is a Nice Place to Visit, But I Wouldn’t Want to Live There
- “a well-told fantasy story that will intrigue adult and young adult readers alike” – review of Cold Fire on Risingshadow
- Please bear with us – we have no internet connection thanks to Openreach
- Cold Fire – Peter R. Ellis at Leominster Library
- Instrument of Peace audiobook now available
There are no upcoming events.
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback Peter R. Ellis philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner The Janus Cycle Welcome to the Multiverse...
Tag Archives: Ira Nayman
“non-stop whimsical adventure” – review of The Multiverse is a Nice Place to Visit, But I Wouldn’t Want to Live There on Amazing Stories
On the Amazing Stories website, Ricky L. Brown has posted a review of Ira Nayman’s latest novel in the Multiverse series (aka Transdimensional Authority series), The Multiverse is a Nice Place to Visit, But I Wouldn’t Want to Live There. … Continue reading
Tommy James has just written a review of Existence is Elsewhen for Starburst Magazine. Describing it as a “sharp collection” of short stories, Tommy writes that Existence is Elsewhen presents an “eclectic range of ideas” producing an end result that … Continue reading
On Risingshadow.net Seregil of Rhiminee has just reviewed Existence is Elsewhen. He starts by saying that as an anthology it “wonderfully showcases” what Elsewhen Press has to offer and is “something special and mesmerising”. He especially liked the fact that … Continue reading