- Beware ancient coins, they’re not always what they seem – warns Dave Weaver, author of Timekeepers
- Oddball, enjoyable and original – an interview with Mike French at the Alternative Magazine Online
- “excellent in every regard” – review of The Wages of Sin on Risingshadow
- “excellent, fresh and wonderfully satirical science fiction” – review on Risinghadow of The Multiverse is a Nice Place to Visit, But I Wouldn’t Want to Live There
- Much-anticipated new epic fantasy from award-winning bestselling author Christopher Nuttall
There are no upcoming events.
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history An Android Awakes android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback Peter R. Ellis philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner Welcome to the Multiverse...
Tag Archives: Susan Oke
We had a great time at this year’s Nine Worlds Geekfest. We had only just returned from a wedding in the South of France (where we first had to acclimatise to the heat), when we were rushing around preparing for … Continue reading
Tommy James has just written a review of Existence is Elsewhen for Starburst Magazine. Describing it as a “sharp collection” of short stories, Tommy writes that Existence is Elsewhen presents an “eclectic range of ideas” producing an end result that … Continue reading
Over the Easter weekend, the Manchester Hilton Deansgate was taken over by Eastercon (known this year as Mancunicon). Among the various panels and events was our launch of Existence is Elsewhen. Of the twenty authors of stories in this (excellent … Continue reading
On Risingshadow.net Seregil of Rhiminee has just reviewed Existence is Elsewhen. He starts by saying that as an anthology it “wonderfully showcases” what Elsewhen Press has to offer and is “something special and mesmerising”. He especially liked the fact that … Continue reading
Twenty stories from twenty great writers, also including Rhys Hughes, Christopher Nuttall and Douglas Thompson DARTFORD, KENT – 18 March 2016 – Elsewhen Press, an independent UK publisher specialising in Speculative Fiction, is delighted to announce the publication today of … Continue reading
It’s International Women’s Day, so we’re celebrating all of the great creative females in our midst!