- Beware ancient coins, they’re not always what they seem – warns Dave Weaver, author of Timekeepers
- Oddball, enjoyable and original – an interview with Mike French at the Alternative Magazine Online
- “excellent in every regard” – review of The Wages of Sin on Risingshadow
- “excellent, fresh and wonderfully satirical science fiction” – review on Risinghadow of The Multiverse is a Nice Place to Visit, But I Wouldn’t Want to Live There
- Much-anticipated new epic fantasy from award-winning bestselling author Christopher Nuttall
There are no upcoming events.
TagsAlison Buck (Artist) alternative history An Android Awakes android Blueprint trilogy Christopher Nuttall Dave Weaver Douglas Thompson dystopian eBook Entanglement fantasy future Future Perfect humour iBook interview Ira Nayman Katrina Mountfort Kindle Kobo LiGa™ literary magic Mike French milli-fiction neobody novel paperback Peter R. Ellis philosophical Press Release review Risingshadow robot Sanem Ozdural satire science fiction Seregil of Rhiminee short story slipstream speculative fiction Tanya Reimer Tej Turner Welcome to the Multiverse...
Tag Archives: the Dark shall do what Light cannot
Freely downloadable booklet Extracts from the Book of Shadow to celebrate the release of the Dark shall do what Light cannot paperback edition
Today sees the release of the paperback edition of the Dark shall do what Light cannot by Sanem Ozdural. In that book we are taken to Pera, meet Shadow its soul, and discover the Book of Shadow which is fundamental … Continue reading
the Dark shall do what Light cannot, the second novel in the LiGa series by Sanem Ozdural is available from today in a paperback edition. Following on from the critically acclaimed LiGa™, this new novel reveals more about the secretive … Continue reading
“an exceptionally good science-fantasy story” – review of the Dark shall do what Light cannot on Risingshadow
On the Risingshadow.net website, Seregil of Rhiminee has written a review of Sanem Ozdural’s new novel the Dark shall do what Light cannot, the sequel to her debut novel LiGa™. The frequency with which Seregil reads new books and writes … Continue reading
As in fellow lawyer Sir Thomas More’s Utopia, Sanem Ozdural combines elements of science fiction and fantasy to provide a setting in which to consider the limitations of the power of the state, in her new novel, the Dark shall … Continue reading